Please review and/or purchase my book using this link:"Building Coffee Lake"
Obtaining a powerful computer for professional work can be a shopping
challenge. And, while you can order a pre-built computer, this never
seems to include exactly what a demanding professional really needs.
Building your own computer is a realistic alternative. Not only can
you choose components that match your work, the learning experience
deepens your understanding of the digital world. The Intel Core
i7-8700K CPU is the heart of a photography professional's modern
high-performance computer. My book shows you just what to buy,
including alternatives, and how to put it all together while enjoying
Why building your own computer is wise for the photography
- Hard drives are still one of the best mediums for long-term
storage and/or retrieval. When building your own computer, you
decide which computer case best suits your needs for hard disk
- Post-production is made much, much faster when using the Intel
Core i7-8700K CPU. It just is.
- Learning about PC components aids your overall understanding of
- When you build your own computer it becomes a joy to own and use.
- You may Email me for further information: email@example.com
- When you build your own computer you know the parts are new and
After you review a few motherboards and get to know them, you will
understand where everything goes.
Link to a larger view of these illustrations
Beware of USB Type-C cables and accessories that may harm your system. Amazon has banned certain USB-C cables namely: “Any USB-C (or USB Type-C) cable or adapter product that is not compliant with standard specifications issued by ‘USB Implementers Forum Inc.” Some noncompliant USB Type-C peripherals have caused damage to the host system.
ASUS makes populating the panel header with a computer case's cables
SATA connections must be made secure!
My book guides you through....
- Selecting quality components
- Three lists of components for computers at various price ranges
- Why any particular component is a wise choice
- Why compromising on component quality is a bad long-term
- How to organize yourself for the build
- How components actually fit together
- What not to do and what PRECISELY to do
- How to cool the CPU
- All about video cards of various prices
- What a photographer needs vs. what a "gamer" needs
- Complete description of UEFI BIOS and why it is important
- Description of motherboards and how to inspect this critical
component upon arrival
- Step by step computer component installation guide
- Trouble shooting guide
- Best practices for computer construction
- Easy to read book and only $9.95
- Available in Kindle format for as many devices as you care to
use the book on